Bed Bug Treatment Cost, Exterminator Prices New York City
Bed Bug treatment from a pest control firm will never be cheap, some might say it is very expensive especially in a city like New York. Even though prices may vary through the five boroughs Brooklyn, The Bronx, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island. It is still going to add up to a lot of your hard earned money.
So what sort of prices are we looking at.
Homeowners can spend anywhere between $1,000 and $2,500 on average to get rid of bed bugs and their eggs. Depending on the level of the bed bug infestation, the size of the area affected and which type of treatment you decide to go with. But in reality you could pay anywhere from $300 for a small problem such as just in your mattress and in the region of $5,000 to clear a large house/apartment etc.
- Some bed bug infestations can be cleared up with a one time treatment while others will need an ongoing treatment to clear the problem
- Do you go with the non toxic solutions or child and pet safe treatments
- DIY Family Friendly Contact Spray
The first thing is if you have found hundreds of bed bugs all around your home and they are lining up to feast on you dozens of times a night then your best bet would probably be to call in a professional pest control firm – if you can afford it. If it’s not that bad or you just can’t afford their eye watering prices well the answer is simple and an awful lot cheaper, plus the neighbours don’t need to know that you have a bed bug infestation when that pest control van is outside.
How about a scientifically proven, child and pet safe, non toxic insecticide, odour and stain free, kill on contact bed bug spray that is pyrethrin free that you can apply yourself and wont cost you the earth.
That also comes with a 90 day no questions asked money back guarantee.
Still on the fence here are a few recent reviews
- “This is more than a testimony!!! I received my package and couldn’t wait to open the box. Praying that this wasn’t another spray that I have heard that works and clearly didnt!!! I read the booklet followed the directions and was sooo amazed of how these little devils folded up in front of my eyes they didn’t stand a chance of the power this spray holds!! There was no strong odor unlike other sprays I have used, no staining your furniture or beds etc. I COULDN’T BELIEVE MY EYES , IT WAS AMAZING!! After battling with these pesky bugs for years I finally felt the weight of bed bug stress lift off of my shoulders!! This spray works!!! The genius who created this solution needs a Nobel Peace Prize, espically being how big of an epidemic bed bugs have become! I am grateful to have tired this spray. If I EVER WIN THE LOTTERY TRUST AND BELIEVE THIS WOULD BE ONE OF MY INVESTMENTS!
- “The product works absolutely great! I had never even seen a bed bug till a family member got them! We started getting some bites so we immediately bought your product & haven’t had a bite since! We would recommend it to anyone!”
- “HUGE thank you! Apparently I recently had bed bugs. No signs of them other than getting eaten alive between my shoulder blades. No live bugs, no fecal that I could see, no blood marks and even checked under the sheets just before dawn. Still no signs. But I knew I was getting bitten by something and it was happening during the night which was freaking me out to say the least. And oh my word do those bites itch like crazy!Bought 2 bottles of your product. Stripped the bed and washed linen in hot water. I sprayed the mattress and box spring all over (I know you said a light spray but I was nervous and sprayed EVERYWHERE). I had read that, like lice, it wasn’t about being clean or dirty because I’m a little OCD on cleanliness. But I also read that bed bugs like to hide in the cracks of furniture, especially those that are old like curbside or thrift store furniture.Ding ding ding. That was the light. I have a renewed furniture shop and I am constantly bringing in old pieces. So that’s where they came from. Now to rid of them.So I’m spraying the mattress, box springs, carpet, curtains and surrounding furniture. I do this 2 days in a row. My “bite marks” are healing and I haven’t had any more bites since.
So long story short, you have truly been my hero. Thank you for rescuing me without me having to empty my savings account and for your product to work so quickly and give me back my peace to go to sleep without worry of being a bug’s buffet.
Thank you. I will continue to buy!!!!!!”
To see more proof or order
Affiliate Disclaimer – Just so you know if you click through any of the links on here it may result in me receiving a payment from the company at no cost whatsoever to you. Thank You
NYC districts and neighbourhoods delivery is available to
- Manhattan Bed Bug Treatment in Alphabet City, Battery Park City, Carnegie Hill, Chelsea, Chinatown, East Harlem, East Village, Financial District, Flatiron District, Gramercy Park, Greenwich Village, Harlem, Hell’s Kitchen/Clinton, Inwood, Kips Bay, Lincoln Square, Lower East Side, Manhattan Valley, Midtown East, Midtown West, Morningside Heights, Murray Hill, Nolita/Little Italy, Roosevelt Island, SoHo, Tribeca, Upper East Side, Upper West Side, Washington Heights and West Village
- Bronx Bed Bug Treatment in Baychester/Co-op City, Bedford Park, Belmont, Bronx dale, Castle Hill, City Island, Concourse Village/Grand Concourse/Morrisa Nia, Country Club, Fieldston, Fordham, Hunts Point, Kingsbridge, Kingsbridge Heights, Melrose, Morris Heights, Morris Park, Mott Haven, Parkchester, Pelham Bay, Pelham Gardens, Pelham Parkway, Port Morris, Riverdale, Soundview, Throgs Neck, Tremont, University Heights, Wakefield, Williamsbridge and Woodlawn
- Queens Bed Bug Treatment in Arverne, Astoria, Bayside, Beechhurst, Belle Harbor/Neponsit, Bellerose, Briarwood, Broad Channel, Cambria Heights, College Point, Corona, Douglaston, East Elmhurst, Elmhurst, Far Rockaway, Floral Park, Flushing, Forest Hills, Fresh Meadows, Glen Oaks, Glendale, Hillcrest, Hollis, Hollis Hills, Howard Beach, Jackson Heights, Jamaica, Jamaica Estates, Jamaica Hills, Kew Gardens, Laurelton, Little Neck, Long Island City, Maspeth, Middle Village, Oakland Gardens, Ozone Park, Queens Village, Rego Park, Richmond Hill, Ridgewood, Rockaway Park, Rosedale, South Jamaica, South Ozone Park, Springfield Gardens, St. Albans, Sunnyside, Whitestone, Woodhaven and Woodside
- Brooklyn Bed Bug Treatment in Bath Beach, Bay Ridge, Bedford-Stuyvesant, Bensonhurst, Bergen Beach, Boerum Hill, Borough Park, Brighton Beach, Brooklyn Heights, Brownsville, Bushwick, Canarsie, Carroll Gardens, Cobble Hill, Coney Island, Crown Heights, Cypress Hills, Downtown Brooklyn, Dumbo/Vinegar Hill, Dyker Heights, East New York, Flatbush, Flatlands, Fort Greene/Clinton Hill, Gerritsen Beach, Gowanus, Gravesend, Greenpoint, Greenwood Heights, Manhattan Beach, Marine Park, Midwood, Mill Basin, Park Slope, Prospect Heights, Prospect Park South/Kensington, Red Hook, Sea Gate, Sheepshead Bay, Sunset Park, Williamsburg and Windsor Terrace.
- Staten Island Bed Bug Treatment in Annadale, Arden Heights, Arrochar, Bay Street, Bulls Head, Castleton Corners, Charleston, Clifton, Dongan Hills, Eltingville, Emerson Hill, Graniteville, Grant City, Grasmere/Concord, Great Kills, Grymes Hill, Huguenot, Livingston, Manor Heights, Mariners Harbor, Midland Beach, New Brighton, New Dorp/New Dorp Beach, New Springville, Oakwood, Pleasant Plains, Port Richmond, Prince’s Bay, Richmondtown, Rosebank, Rossville, Shore Acres, Silver Lake, South Beach, St. George, Stapleton, Sunnyside, Todt Hill, Tompkinsville, Tottenville, Travis, West New Brighton, Westerleigh, Willowbrook and Woodrow.